100 Health Messages in Khasi
We are very pleased to announce that our 100 health messages booklet in Khasi (খাশি) is now available to download free from our website.
The Khasi 100 Messages booklet sets out 10 messages for children to learn and share in the following ten topics:
- Caring for Babies & Young Children (Ka jingsumar ia ki khyllung)
- Coughs, Colds & Pneumonia (U jyrhoh, ka baiongkhlieh/suhkhriat bad kiwei kiwei ki jingpang)
- Immunisation (Ka jingai dawai tika ban iada na ki jingpang)
- Malaria (Ka khieshohrih)
- Diarrhoea (Ka pynhiar)
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (Ka umbam umdih bad ka jing leh khuid leh suba)
- Nutrition (Ki bam kiba tei ia ka met)
- Intestinal Worms (Ka jingdon wieh ha ki snier)
- Accidents & Injury Prevention (Ka jingiada na ki aksiden kali bad ki jingmynsaw)
- HIV & AIDS (Ka jingpang HIV bad AIDS)
As well as the 100 health messages om Khasi there is additional content on activities that can be done with children to help them understand, learn and share these key messages.
Download the Khasi 100 messages booklet now!
Please share this link with your networks.