This page is our developing reference library and links to relevant research, evaluation, discussion papers and literature reviews on children and youth participation and more broadly – the dynamics of community mobilisation. We also collect here publications from our Director, Clare Hanbury, other resources and others’ lists of resources useful to people working on children’s participation. It brings everything we like to remember into one place and we hope it helps students who focus on this area of research.
Our Director, Clare Hanbury has been collecting these for 30 years. Please let us know what we are missing (or if you spot a mistake!) and keep visiting this page!
This is a long page, so use these quick links to jump to the following sections:
- Good Websites & Resources
- Helpful Documents as we develop The 100
- Strategy Documents and Reports
- Dynamics of Community Mobilisation
- Child Health Education
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Children’s Participation and Youth Participation
- Documents we find helpful on Child Participation and Child Health
- Training Adults and Young Leaders as Participation Practitioners
- References on Children’s Participation