World Malaria Day 2020!
Every April we highlight Malaria as our topic of the month because on April 25th the whole world observes World Malaria Day.
We take this day to celebrate how far we’ve come in preventing and treating this disease and to talk about how far we still have to go. For more on this day visit the WHO’s World Malaria Day page.
Here are some things that Children for Health has done to fight Malaria with health education and using children as agents of change:
- Our Malaria page has the 10 messages that children can learn and share about Malaria
- Find out what children can ask, make and do to learn more about these messages
- Download our FREE Malaria poster illustrating the ten messages and what children can ask
- Malaria in Many Langages
- Bite and Buzz!
- Meeting Rita Mosquito
- April is Malaria Month – Myth Busting!
- Top ten tips for looking after your bed net