Our messages are relevant to children and their communities all around the globe. We are working on translating our messages for children to learn and share into other lanagues. So far, we have 14 available – see them here now.
Topic of the Month
In May we highlight Diarrhoea. Below are links to all the 10 diarrhoea messages and information on what children can make, do and ask in each of the languages we have so far.
- ডায়েৰিয়া, অসমীয়া (Assamese)
- ডায়রিয়া, বাংলা (Bengali)
- La diarrhée, Français (French)
- ઝાડો, ગુજરાતી (Gujarati)
- डायरिया , हिन्दी (Hindi)
- ಭೇದಿ, ಕನ್ನಡ ಲಿಪಿ (Kannada)
- Ka pynhiar, খাশি (Khasi)
- हागवण, ಕೊಂಕಣಿ (Konkani)
- വയറിളക്കം, മലയാളം (Malayalam)
- अतिसार, मराठी (Marathi)
- Diarrhoea, Mizo
- ଡାୟେରିୟା, ଓଡ଼ିଆ (Oriya)
- Diarreia, Português (Portuguese)
- ਦਸਤ, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi)
- Kuhara, Swahili
- வயிற்றுப்போக்கு, தமிழ் (Tamil)
- అతిసారం, తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ,اُردُو (Urdu), اسہال
We have some other things to help children to learn about diarrhoea, click the links below to download them now! Visit our free resources section for more.