- You believe that every citizen should have access to simple, interesting and useful health information so that they can make the best choices for themselves and their families.
- You believe that CHILDREN are important citizens too and that they influence their younger siblings, their friends and even their family!!
- You believe that with lots of support and using fun methods, children can play an important part in not only learning things that can be useful LATER when they are older but learning that can be useful NOW – like how to use bed nets, how and when to wash hands with soap, that immunisation is important (and SO much more!).
- You know that people ARE using their phones more and more to access information they need.
Children for Health is here to put this all together….
Work with us!
If you want to work with us there are three ways to do this!
- You have or you will raise the funding independently and you employ us to help you design, implement (training& developing materials) or evaluate your programme. In this case we are like your consultant. The scale of this does not matter too much to us. We have been involved in designing programmes or designing evaluations that have taken as little as three days. On the other end of the scale we have been employed to undertake specific tasks on specific programmes over several years. Two examples of this are:
- The work we have done to mobilise children to help with Diarrhoea Prevention and Control programmes in India and Nigeria; and
- The work with have done to mobilise children as nutrition activists in Mozambique.
- You approach us with an idea for a ‘joint venture’. This is where we will design a programme together and work out our distinct roles and responsibilities and apply for the funding together. We usually have one or two of these joint ventures in the pipeline at any one time. We select joint ventures that have a strong monitoring and evaluation component so that our work with you will be adding to the evidence base for this work. You will need to drive this work but with our help.
- We set up mentoring contracts between Clare Hanbury and individuals who are using or interested in using our content and activities. Mentoring hours are paid for on an hourly basis. A complimentary 15-minute exploratory call to discover if this is something that would suit you can be arranged.
We are keen to hear from practitioners who are using our content and our activities and who wish to talk to us or make contact with us through our social media platforms to share experience, give us feedback or to get advice.
What we do not do is fund others to undertake programmes. We are not a ‘donor’. Read our Internship Policy here.
Join our Community and you will receive our monthly newsletters and round-ups with access to free materials.